Friday, July 08, 2011

Another First Thursday at Dulono's Pizza.

John and I went to First Thursday again at Dulono's Pizza in Minneapolis. I didn't realize it until I was looking at the pictures I took, but every shot I took was of a red bike, except one.
The crowd was big, and there was a live band playing in one of the parking lots. We didn't stay too long. John wanted to get a few things done at home tonight before he leaves for Sioux Falls tomorrow.

Here's the pictures...
A sweet KZ-1000

I love the sound of a 3 cylinder 2 stroke.
Another...

A really cool Honda 550-4

Yamaha 350

CBX....

Another Honda 400-4

The last pic. A Honda 450, springer hard tail. The seat looks a little uncomfortable!

3 comments:

  1. Erik great to see your keepng busy in Retirement. We went to Black Hills last week! It was awsome... Stayed at Custer State Park at Stockade Lake North Campground. Thinking of going back next year! So much to see and do.

    Ever heard of the Iron Butt Rally? http://www.ironbutt.com/about/default.cfm

    Its a series of MC rallys that take you to various places in the US. I know a Deputy from Wabasha that started the Rally a couple weeks ago. 11000 miles, 48 states in 11 days. However he crashed after leaving the check point after hydroplaning in the rain. He's doing good though. Reading his blog and info about the rally sounds like something right your alley! Keep in touch - Stay / Ride Safe. ~Qualy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean, Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you had a good time in Custer. I really love South Dakota, especially the area around the Black Hills. I'll be making my 20th trip there soon. I'm leaving Aug 4 and returning home Aug 21, for 10 days in SD and the rest of the time, I'm not exactly sure where yet.

    I'm guessing that pretty much everything is still the same at DCSO? I keep waiting for J.N. to tell me when the next shoot is.

    Yes, I've heard of the Iron Butt. Some of those guys put a crazy amount of miles on in a very short time. I'm a little too slow paced to get too into that style of riding. for me, 600 miles is a long day. 3 to 400 is perfect.

    Stay Safe,
    Erik

    ReplyDelete