Monday, August 01, 2022

This morning, I had been shopping on line at Fleet Farm, and located a close-out item that was allegedly in stock at their store in Wausau, WI. 

The weather was perfect, upper 70s, partly cloudy skies, mild wind from the south, no rain forecast until after sunset... perfect for a ride...

I left home at noon and was back home, empty handed, exactly 7 hours later. I rode 304 miles today, made 2 gas stops, had a quick snack, and even took the long way home.

Even though they really didn't have what I was looking for, I still enjoyed the ride!

I managed to snap a few pictures along the way.


Memorial Park in Tomahawk, WI.


   

Some interesting yard art for sale at a funky store in Merrill, WI. I didn't see any prices.



I've seen this sign for years but never took a picture of it.



A whole bunch of logs at the Saapi yard outside of Glidden, WI. They're destined to become paper and packaging. There were several rows that size or larger.



Lastly, here's a sign you probably would never associate with Wisconsin, and it's close to home.




My timing was right on too. By 8:00 p.m. it was raining and it didn't quit until almost midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment